The ACT Government is committed to provide the community with accessible information and resources.
The Land Development Agency is currently working on making all documents accessible. Where possible, PDF documents will also be provided in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx). In some cases we may not be able to provide Microsoft Word versions. For example, documents that have been produced by third party software or scanned documents.
In line with standard practice all document attachments will open into a new window.
Please note that you can request any document on this website by using the details on the Contact us page in the following formats:
- printed/hard-copy or
- documents to be made available in an alternative format such as plain text file.
If you are experiencing difficulties accessing our site or documentation, we encourage you to contact us to provide you with alternative formats.
This website is best viewed in the following browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (version 9 or higher).
- Firefox (version 10 or higher).
- Safari (version 6 or higher).
Change the Website Text Size
Hold down 'Ctrl' and press '+' to increase the text font size or 'Ctrl' and '-' to decrease the text font size.
You can also select 'Ctrl' + 'mouse scroll' to zoom in and zoom out of the webpage.
- Selec the View option from your browser (Internet Explorer)
- Then select Text Size and select the text size you prefer
- Selec the View option from your browser (Firefox)
- Select Zoom and select the text size you prefer
Opening PDF files with Acrobat Reader
To view and print PDF files, you must have Adobe® Acrobat® Reader installed. To download this free product please visit Adobe PDF reader
The following section will provide you with assistance to set up your acrobat reader application to open PDf files in it's own window rather than being embedded in your Internet browser.
- Open Adobe Acrobat Reader from your Windows Programs menu
- Select "Edit" from the main Acrobat reader toolbar menu and
- Select the "Preferences" option
- Select "Internet" from the "Categories" section of the Preferences window
- un-click the "Display PDF in browser" option from the Web Browser Options section
File formats used on this website
This website provides visitors with the following file formats:
Created using Adobe Acrobat - retains the formatting of the printed version of a document in an easy to download. It also protects the documents from editing. To view PDF files you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download the free software at Adobe PDF reader
Word and RTF
For Windows users who don't have Microsoft Word, the Word Viewer allows you to view MS Word files. You can download the free software at MS Word Viewer
For Windows users who don't have Microsoft Excel, the Excel Viewer 2003 allows you to view Excel files. You can download the free software MS Excel Viewer
For Powerpoint users who don't have Microsoft PowerPoint, the PowerPoint Viewer 2007 allows you to view PowerPoint files. You can download the free software at MS PowerPoint Viewer
- NonVisual Desktop Access (NVDA) is a free and open source screen reader for the Microsoft Windows operating system.
If English is not your first language and you require translation assistance, please phone the Translating Interpretive Service (TIS National) on 131 450.
Sign up below to receive information about the LDA's upcoming land releases, events and other activities from time to time.